Do not use this form if:
- You are having an emergency right now: Call
- You are reporting a crime in progress: Call
- You think you know who committed the crime: Call
- It's not an emergency, but you need a fast response: Call
703.838.4444 and an officer will be dispatched.
- The incident did not occur in the City of Alexandria: Contact
the police department in the jurisdiction where the incident
- Your vehicle was completely stolen: Call 703.838.4444
Keep in mind that it is a crime to make a false police report.
If you are found to have submitted false information on this
form, you will be prosecuted under Sec. 18.2-461 of the Code
of Virginia and may be subjected to up to one year in jail
and/or a fine of up to $2,500.